META is pleased to announce an initiative integrating West Bank Palestinian and Jewish Alliances into the wider scope of the Abraham Accords project. This will be negotiated within the framework of the Abraham Accords Declaration. It is envisioned that such an extension could deliver an acceptable entity of both peace oriented Jewish settlers and Palestinians, which could lead to an alternative solution to a potential stumbling block for Abraham Accords. Additionally, this ground-breaking initiative greatly enhances prospects for resolving stalled Israeli – Palestinian talks.
The Abraham Accords Declaration
- We, the undersigned, recognize the importance of maintaining and strengthening peace in the Middle East and around the world based on mutual understanding and coexistence, as well as respect for human dignity and freedom, including religious freedom.
- We encourage efforts to promote interfaith and intercultural dialogue to advance a culture of peace among the three Abrahamic religions and all humanity.
- We believe that the best way to address challenges is through cooperation and dialogue and that developing friendly relations among States advances the interests of lasting peace in the Middle East and around the world.
- We seek tolerance and respect for every person in order to make this world a place where all can enjoy a life of dignity and hope, no matter their race, faith or ethnicity.
- We support science, art, medicine, and commerce to inspire humankind, maximize human potential and bring nations closer together.
- We seek to end radicalization and conflict to provide all children a better future.
- We pursue a vision of peace, security, and prosperity in the Middle East and around the world.
- In this spirit, we warmly welcome and are encouraged by the progress already made in establishing diplomatic relations between Israel and its neighbors in the region under the principles of the Abraham Accords. We are encouraged by the ongoing efforts to consolidate and expand such friendly relations based on shared interests and a shared commitment to a better future.
META subscribes to this vision of a new Middle East and seeks to enhance its prospects of success.
META BRINGS ADDED IMPETUS TO THE ABRAHAM ACCORDS PROGRAM
‘The Middle East Trade Alliance acts as a catalyst for bringing together local Jews and Palestinians living in the disputed area known as the West Bank, to enable them to share in the fruits of the Abraham Accords. It builds on an existing framework of peaceful relations in that region, which rarely gets reported in the global media. In doing so, it provides an additional tier of business and cultural activity that can be of mutual benefit to all involved participants, including existing partners to the Abraham Accords program.’